Assistant Director - Treehouse Montessori School
Ideal Candidate would be:
- Driven and Passionate to work with a team of wonderful teachers
- Genuine presents
- Dependable and punctual
- Help the head of school manage daily staffing requirements including maintaining classroom ratios, staff out, and breaks.
- Help maintain a healthy clean environment
- Greet parents and guests ensuring good customer service at all times.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for school administration and classroom staff.
- Support enrollment needs such as answering questions and inquiries, processing paperwork, making phone calls
- Answer general questions regarding Treehouse and direct further inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Record, update and maintain information in the child and family information database.
- Provide logistical support for events and meetings.
- Provide back up for opening, closing, and emergencies.
- Other duties as assigned by School Director
- Acting director when Head of School is out
- Associates or Bachelors in Early Childhood Education with a Colorado State directors credential
- Montessori Experience Preferred
- 2+ years experience in an early childhood setting as administrative and understanding of the classroom
- Flexibility and an understanding of working with a diverse, inclusive community
- Must be motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to work the hours of the position based on the organization’s needs
- Must complete clearance of a background check, and pre-employment physical
- Paid professional development opportunities offsite
- Eligibility for health benefits, vision, dental, and short term disability at a discounted group rate
- Eligibility to participate in Life Insurance plan
- After 1 year of full-time employment, eligibility for IRA at 3% match
- 7 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Tuition Discounts
- Holiday Pay
How to apply:
Apply online through our website https://www.treehousemontessori.com/get-involved/employment-opportunities/
Email resume to the head of school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (970) 402-9451