Advisor - Project Self-Sufficiency
Super Stars Needed! Social Worker or Counselor needed to save the world, one single parent at a time.
Small, but mighty, our team embraces the values of excellence, accountability, respect, selfpower, opportunity, and connectedness. Once you’re in, you won’t want to leave.
Our work is challenging and you won’t find better rewards or satisfaction than when partnering with single parents to accomplish their goals of obtaining a degree and a well-paying job.
We are looking for a Super Star who has…
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling with 2+ years of relative experience, such as vocational counseling, case management, or mental health counseling
- Experience with marginalized populations
- Experience working with survivors of domestic violence, abuse, trauma
- Proficiency with case management software and Microsoft Office
Please apply, if you are…
- Dedicated to leveling the playing field for people with lots of obstacles
- Empathetic, kind, and fierce when needed
- Ready to grow and challenge yourself
What we offer…
- Fun, supportive work environment
- Free supervision towards clinical licensure
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and a 5% 401K Retirement match
- Flexible schedule including working some hours from home
- Three-day weekends with 36-hour work weeks
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Hourly Wage Range: $19.71 – $24.62 DOE
For more details about joining Team Awesome at Project Self-Sufficiency, a complete description of our ADVISOR position can be reviewed at www.bringthepower.org .
Qualified Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume in one PDF file with the subject line: Project Self-Sufficiency Advisor, to [email protected] . Accepting cover letters and resumes through Friday Sept. 28, 2018. The position is open until filled.
Phone: (970) 635-5906
Email: [email protected]