Account Manager - Lindgren Landscape
Lindgren Landscape is an award-winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design and install landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality. See some of our work on our website at www.lindgrenlandscape.com.
What is special about this role? This is a hands-on, full-time position with day-to-day duties that include being responsible for ensuring the successful operations of a portfolio of accounts including Client Relations, Enhancement Sales, and Quality Control. Meet company expectations for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Salary: $48,000 – $55,000 + commission
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Provide customer service that ensures retention rates of 90%+ by managing the new client onboarding process and executing the job start-up process.
- Develop enhancement plans for properties and enhancement sales at approved gross margins.
- Conducts monthly quality inspections and works with the Project Manager to ensure follow-up.
- Develop relationships with and understand how to engage with manufacturers, internal team members, and project partners including architects and contractors, in order to drive successful outcomes.
- Attend client interactions at all stages of a process.
- Maintain organized, clear files that allow clients and all team members to understand and execute on all nuances of a project easily and efficiently.
- Manage sales strategy and goals, set by management.
- Effectively promote and educate consumers on our client’s available services and benefits through one-on-one client meetings.
- Prepare monthly account reports and client invoicing.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Education: Associates degree (two-year degree) or certification program of comparable length required.
Experience: 1-3 years of marketing, sales, or client relations experience required.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
- Must be professional in appearance and actions.
- Must be detail-oriented and quality-driven.
- Must be well organized with excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals.
- Some face-to-face, business-to-business selling experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects/accounts and ability to multi-task in a large territory.
- Proficient with computer software e.g., MS Office, Experience with CRM or SFA tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Service Sales and Project Management Background preferred.
- Horticulture Knowledge preferred.
Benefits: We offered, paid time off, sick time, health, Life, and a 401(k) plan.
For more information click here.