2019 Summer Camp Guides and more! - Treehouse Montessori School
2019 – Summer Camp Guides
June 10th-August 9th (Closed July 1st-5th)
- Treehouse Montessori School is seeking applications for Summer Camp Guides:
- Toddler (1-3-year-olds), and Primary (3-6-year-olds)
- Classroom guides are responsible for the well-being of the children in the classroom as well as supporting the teacher with a variety of tasks
- Some of these tasks include classroom organization, cleaning, playground supervision, and more
- The summer camp guide is principally supporting the lead teachers rather than directly teaching children. This role requires someone who is responsible, detail-oriented, and skilled with children in the classroom age group.
Qualifications (Minimum and Preferred)
- Applicants for 1-3-year-olds and 3-6-year-olds
- MUST hold a Colorado Early Childhood Teacher certificate, First Aid/ CPR and Universal Precautions.
- Montessori experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
Phone: (970) 402-9451