Workshop – Maximize Performance Through Coaching (for Business Owners, Presidents, and Sales Managers)
Do you struggle with:
Establishing clear coaching objectives?
Simply applying a “Band-Aid” to fix your salespeople’s problems?
Giving answers vs. seeking to understand your salespeople’s roadblocks?
Using a “one size fits all” process for your coaching sessions?
Top reasons to start coaching NOW:
• Effective time management. Coaching develops proficiency and time competency in salespeople.
• Retention of top talent. Coaching is a sign of corporate investment and support.
• Job satisfaction. Coaching is critical to a salesperson’s career development.
• Employee development. Coaching builds confidence and self-worth to drive meaningful, lasting growth.
• Trust and commitment. Coaching strengthens the relationship between manager and salesperson and promotes accountability.
Investment: $89 Includes refreshments and all seminar materials
Date: Friday, February 17th
Time: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Company: Sandler Training
Location: Sandler Training (Chase Bank building) 200 E. 7th Street Suite 200 Loveland CO 80537