Workshop – Break Through Your Comfort Zone and Close More Sales
February 23, 2018
8:00 to 10:00 am
Are you a business owner or sales professional who:
Loves business but dislikes sales?
Wants to take the fear of rejection out of sales calls?
Gets angry about wasting time and resources on unqualified prospects?
Is fed up with being treated like just another salesperson?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Get past typical prospect stalls and objections
• Distinguish between the serious prospects and the time-wasting “think-it-overs”
• Be successful on every sales call
• See yourself as the trusted advisor your prospect needs
• Keep the sales call moving in a positive direction
• Take the fear out of making sales calls
Join us as trainer Ed Kerr shows you how to do things for your business that may feel out-of-the-norm, but just might take it to a whole new level!
INVESTMENT: $69 Includes refreshments and seminar materials
LOCATION: Sandler Training (located in the Chase Bank building), 200 E. 7th Street, Suite 200, Loveland, CO 80537
Date: Friday, February 23rd
Time: 8:00am to 10:00am
Company: Sandler Training - Topline Growth
Location: Sandler Training (Chase Bank building) 200 E. 7th Street Suite 200 Loveland CO 80537