Envision Young Professionals: Meet the CEO
July 25: 5:00-6:00 pm
Austin’s American Grill, Harmony Rd.
Sharie Grant is President of the Northern Division of OfficeScapes. She joined the company in 1983 and has been on the management team since 1985. OfficeScapes is an Authorized Steelcase Dealer and the largest provider of commercial furnishings, planning and facility services along the Front Range with offices in Fort Collins, Denver and Colorado Springs.
Over the past thirty years, Sharie has managed or provided consulting and planning services for numerous projects in Northern Colorado and Wyoming. The dealership has grown significantly while maintaining long standing customer relationships by focusing on excellent service, proactive strategies and solid solutions for diverse customer needs. OfficeScapes is among Steelcase’s Top Ten Dealers across the country and Winner of Steelcase’s Exemplary Performance Award for total customer satisfaction, excellence in business practices and commitment to continuous improvement. Sharie served on the Quality Leadership Team and led the application and site visit process that led to the Exemplary Performance Award.
With over $265 Million in annual revenue and over 750 employees, OfficeScapes and the Jupiter I, LLC family of companies has been recognized among the INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in 2007 and the Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten Best Places to Work in 2006, 2007 and 2009.
Sharie has extensive involvement in professional and community organizations, including leadership roles:
- NCLA (Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance), 2006-Present, 2008-2009 Chair
- Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors 2004-Present, 2007 Chair
- Northern Colorado Business Report, Woman of Distinction, 2010
- Better Business Bureau Torch Award, Judging Panel – 2009
- Longmont Area Economic Council, Existing Industry Committee, 2007- 2012
- Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, Local Legislative Affairs Committee, 2002-2006, 2004 Chair
- Front Range Community College Interior Design Advisory Board Member and Guest Lecturer, Ongoing
- Colorado State University Interior Design Guest Lecturer, Ongoing
- IFMA (International Facility Management Association), Rocky Mountain Chapter President 2001-2003
- Steelcase Heritage Dealer Council, 1997-2000
- NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification Association) Exam Chair 1994-1995
- Poudre Valley Health System, Foundation – Fundraising Event Committee since 1993- 2010
Sharie graduated Summa Cum Laude from University of Nebraska, Kearney in 1982. She and her husband Jon have lived in Fort Collins since 1983. Their daughter Amanda is a Colorado State University graduate.
Special thanks to our 2018 Meet the CEO Sponsor:
Special thanks to our 2018 Platinum Program Sponsor:
Date: Wednesday, July 25th
Location: 2815 East Harmony Road