3rd Annual Día de Muertos Community Celebration
Día de Muertos is a celebration of life and a reminder of our impermanence. On Thursday, November 2nd Old Town Square will be transformed into a community altar, welcoming those we have lost on Dia de Muertos.
- Community Altar Showcase starting at 8am – come through the square to see the stage transformed into a giant altar
- Music and dancing begins at 5pm
- Beverages, snacks, face painting, and a virtual altar
- You can personally submit your ancestors here to be included. After the celebration, the recording will live at www.nocodiademuertos.org
- Community procession through the square
- All-ages event
Date: Thursday, November 2nd
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Company: BIPOC Alliance
Location: Old Town Square