Citizens of Larimer County will have an extremely long ballot to consider on November 6. The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce has taken a position on several ballot issues that are critical to our current and future workforce, our quality of life and our economic future.
The Chamber is recommending a YES vote on the following issues:
- Colorado Proposition 109: “Fix Our Damn Roads” Transportation Bond Initiative
- Colorado Proposition 110, “Let’s Go Colorado” Transportation Bond and Sales Tax Increase Initiative
- Amendment Y: Independent Commission for Congressional Redistricting Amendment
- Amendment Z: Independent Commission for State Legislative Redistricting Amendment
- Larimer County Ballot Issue 1A: Mental Health Matters Sales Tax Increase
The Chamber is recommending a NO vote on the following issues:
- Amendment 73: Establish Income Tax Brackets and Raise Taxes for Education Initiative
- Colorado Proposition 112: Minimum Distance Requirements for New Oil, Gas, and Fracking Projects Initiative
The Chamber is endorsing this candidate:
Learn More Here:
Larimer County Election Information
State of Colorado Election Information
The Fort Collins Coloradoan
Please note: The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to provide education, information and analysis of local issues and candidates specifically for its members. The opinions expressed in this website are meant to give Chamber members a perspective that advocates for the business community and the city’s overall quality of life, and to give members insight into the potential impacts of local issues and candidates.