Larimer County Economic Players
Successful community economic development efforts involve a variety of partners working in close coordination. Following is a list of key economic development partners in Larimer County:
- Upstate Colorado Economic Development. Upstate Colorado Economic Development is public/private non-profit economic development corporation that provides services to all of Weld County. Upstate focuses on supporting primary employers, those that bring equity into the local economy by supporting the retail, service and professional sectors.
- Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber’s economic development efforts are focused on supporting NCEA, coordinating the Fort Collins portion of NCEA’s Business Retention and Expansion program and advocating for public policies that are conducive to a strong business climate.
- Rocky Mountain Innosphere. RMI is a business incubator. It provides entrepreneurial startup companies with resources such as subsidized facilities; assistance with raising capital; access and connections with academic and government institutions; a network of advisors and mentors, including several who are in residence; discounted professional service providers; and educational and networking opportunities for realizing business success.
- Colorado State University Office of Economic Development. CSU’s Community and Economic Development Office partners with communities, industry, other universities and schools, state and local agencies, and non-profit organizations to connect CSU’s innovation, strategies and resources to Coloradans.
- CSU STRATA. Founded in 1941, we support and serve the campuses and affiliates of the CSU System through strategic real estate management, project development services, special project oversight, intellectual property management and technology transfer services, as well as operational management of regional, state, national, and international assets.
- City of Fort Collins
- City of Loveland
- Larimer County