1041 Regulations Overview
At the initial retreat of the current City Council, adopting 1041 Regulations was identified as a priority. Known by the State Statute that grants local governments this authority, 1041 Regulations allow the City to subject certain projects to a local evaluation and approval process that would otherwise be considered by other governmental or quasi-governmental entities.
Your Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce has been following this closely and has provided its members and other in the community the following insights, resources and key talking points.
Contact members of Council here to share your input.
- April 28, 2023: 1041 Powers Letter to Fort Collins City Council
- March 24, 2023: Issue of the Week: Local 1041 Powers
- March 21, 2023: 1041 Letter to Fort Collins City Council
- March 2023: 1041 Regulations Continue to Grow
- October 2022: 1041 Regulations Update
- September 21, 2021: 1041 Regulations and Moratorium – Chamber Letter to Council